Fibre-Metal FMX® Welding Helmets are the next generation of welding helmets. Weighing in at only 18oz, these helmets are the lightest weight full-size helmets available. They are heat and scratch resistant with a propriety shell polymer that offers high-impact durability. The lens is solar powered with a 7 inch viewing area offering constant UV/IR protection that responds to very low (5 amp) amperage TIG arcs. The ADF lens features high quality optics with selectable shades 9-13 with adjustable sensitivity.
The FMX Helmet also offers the “3C” Headgear with “free-floating” arms that balance and stabilize weight. The headband is deeply offset and pliable fitting the contours of the head comfortably. There are multiple adjustments that help postiion ADF in front of the eyes and a strip-proof ratchet adjustment that provides proper sizing. The FMX helmet comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The ADF lens comes with five free cover plates and an industry-leading 2 year warranty.
– Industry-exclusive overlay designs; heat and scratch resistant.
– Lightest weight full-size ADF helmet available: 18 oz.
– Proprietary shell polymer offers high-impact durability.
– Superior ADF electronics.
– Reliable switching, high quality optics.
– Selectable shade controls 9-13.
– Industry proven “3C” Headgear.
– Adjustable non-slip/non-strip ratchet headgear for ultimate comfort and fit.
– Multiple adjustments help position ADF in front of eyes.
– Exclusive “free-floating” arms balance weight for all day comfort.